What is the EGC ?
The EGC group forms an informal association of governmental CERTs in Europe. Its members effectively cooperate on matters of incident response by building upon a fundament of mutual trust and understanding due to similarities in constituencies and problem sets.
To achieve this goal, the EGC members:
- Jointly develop measures to deal with large-scale or regional network security incidents;
- Facilitate information sharing and technology exchange relating to IT security incidents and malicious code threats and vulnerabilities;
- Identify areas of specialist knowledge and expertise that could be shared within the group;
- Identify areas of collaborative research and development on subjects of mutual interest.
CERT-FR has been a founding member of EGC since 2003.
Current EGC members are:
- CCN-CERT (Spain)
- CERT.be (Belgium)
- CERT-Bund (Germany)
- CERT-EU (European Institutions, Bodies and Agencies)
- CERT-FR (France)
- CERT-SE (Sweden)
- CFCS-DK (Denmark)
- GovCERT Austria (Austria)
- GovCERT.CH (Switzerland)
- NCSC-FI (Finland)
- NCSC-NL (Netherlands)
- NCSC-NO (Norway)
- NCSC-UK (United Kingdom)